Villa Petra Corfu


Villa Petra can accomodate up to five people. Has a ground floor that features a spacious living area with a 42’ flat screen tv and a fully equipped kitchen with all electrical appliances including a dishwasher, and a dining area for six persons. The living area has large balcony doors leading straight to the veranda and pool area. The ground floor includes a master bedroom with a double queen-size bed and a private bathroom with a shower cabin. Across the living room there is a sofa bed and an extra WC equipped with a washing machine and dryer.

The stairs lead to the top floor which includes a master bedroom with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom with shower cabin. There is also a spacious balcony, where you can relax as you watch the idyllic sunset over the turquoise water of the Ionian Sea. The property is fully air conditioned and offers excellent wi-fi connection.

View photo gallery


* 30% deposit on booking non refundable, the rest 70% payable upon arrival.

Cancellation Policy

-30% deposit on booking non refundable. The rest of the rental amount is payable on arrival



115 square feet

Up to 5 guests

Free Wifi

42" LCD TV

2 queen size bed & 1 sofa bed

2 Shower, 1 WC

Garden, Parking, Sea View

Air Condition, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer